BUZZ, a European youth theatre network gives the opportunity to young people to develop their dramaturgical approach. As part of the BUZZ project, the network will host five multinational training labs.
These international exchanges will be a unique opportunity for young talents to learn, share and develop their professional practice with other artists and cultural leaders from across Europe. Artists Labs are for professional directors and artists who create performance work with young people, each Artists’ Lab will focus on a different topic in contemporary youth theatre practice.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN DURING THE ARTISTS LAB?
- Rogaland Teater’s Children and Youth Theatre Department will be the host and central hub for the Lab.
- Participants will take part in a series of activities exploring how Dramaturgy can be used with in a youth theatre context.
- Participants will watch performances both by the youth and the adult theatre and meet the people behind the performances.
- Participants will also have enough space to gain insights into their work, methods and best practices via workshops, debates and presentations in peer-to-peer groups.
- Participants will get the chance to workshop their own ideas for performances in peer groups.
Read more about the BUZZ Artists Lab 3 and apply through the following link: https://www.buzznetwork.eu/apply-norwaylab/